BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 62: A Day At The Park

Miss Beckie Louise
Friday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: Both


Title:
A Day At The Park



I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. The sun was shinning, no clouds in the sky. The perfect weather for a day out, I thought to myself. So with that, I got up and changed before making a simple fruit salad for breakfast.

I got my things sorted, my pens, paper, headphones and iPod before leaving the house.

I walked down to the park and got settled against an old oak tree - my favourite spot in town. I got my arty things out of my bag before starting to sketch.

Soon enough, my picture was done and I was happy with the end result. I put my things away and just sat where I was quietly enjoying the silence and looking out at the scenery. I was sitting high enough to see the rest of the park. There was the pond to my left and the children's play set on the right. A new addition had been placed to the park. A spiders web is what they are calling it. Really it's just a huge thing with ropes all over the place to climb up on.

After my fill of taking in the scenery I laid down on the grass with my headphones on, iPod playing Delta Goodrem's Innocence. I sat back and watched the clouds run by. I was starting to doze off when I felt a whoosh.

I looked up and saw two bikes go past me at incredible speed, both very close to me. They didn't seem to notice me, which pissed me off even more; they could have hit me or something!

I watched them until they stopped not far from where I was laying, they had stood their bikes up before laying down on the grass. The boys were messing around, throwing pebbles and stones to see who could throw the furthest. They had both taken their shoes and socks off too.

Ew.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I had a text from mum.

Can you come home now, please? Things need to be done.

Mum.


With a sigh I picked up my things before heading off home. I passed the two guys who were laughing at something and one of the boys held the other's foot.

Weird, I thought before heading off home.

0 comments: