BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Burntcore Week 59: Crash

Burntcore
Thursday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Burntcore's Choice: Picture 1


Title:
Crash

“Oh I watch you there
Through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you
Wear it so well
Tied up and twisted
The way I'd like to be
For you, for me, come crash
Into me”




We were twisted in holiday lights, the strings wrapped around our hands and hips. I’m not sure how we got in this state, but I wasn’t going to complain. We touched one another, first tentatively then with more force as we discovered what one another liked.

In the midst of a tangle of legs and arms, we explored, we caressed, we loved.

Her hair was soft as silk and slid between my fingers like water. It was short, like mine, but just long enough for me to grab a handful as I brought her face closer. My lips teased hers, inciting her to lean into me further and brush her chest against mine.

Beneath the layer of flannel, I felt my breasts respond to the pressure, my nipples hardening and goosebumps popping up down my arms. I snuck an arm down to her waist and tugged on her belt loop until she slid into my lap. The holiday lights tightened around her legs as she moved, pinning her to me. I squirmed slightly under her, enjoying the weigh of her body but seeking more pressure.

She gasped, and squeezed my hips with her thighs. Her muscles were strong. I ran my hand down to the juncture of her legs and pressed against her tentatively. The answering moan encouraged me to continue my ministrations. She leaned on my hand and brought her fingers across my chest.

My breathe caught in my throat as I felt her fingers open the buttons to my shirt, the air cooling my heated skin. Her hand slipped down into my bra, pulling my breasts free from the thin cotton. I wanted her to taste them, I wanted to feel her lips around them.

Just as she pulled away from my lips to do just that, just as I felt the faintest whisper of her soft lips on my skin, I woke up.

I sat up in bed, alone, with one hand in my panties and my other at my breast. I stumbled out of my room, looking around with bleary eyes until I found her. She was sitting on the couch, the lights that I had imagined we were surrounded by were hung up neatly, highlighting the windows. I walked over to her until I was standing just a few feet from her. She stood, uncertain but smiling.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I closed the distance between us, taking her face in my hands, and kissed her with all the passion and desire I could.



“You come crash into me
And I come into you
I come into you”


“Crash Into Me” - Dave Matthews Band

0 comments: