BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 70: First Date

Miss Beckie Louise
Monday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: both


Title:
First Date

A/N: The restaurant in this prompt does exist in the wonderful land of the UK. I don't know if there is one in the US. But there should be if there isn't. Hope you enjoy this prompt.

Tonight was my first date with Kevin. I couldn't wait! I was looking forward to it a lot. I knew it would just be perfect. I didn't know where he was taking me, all I knew was to dress comfortably, so I got my clothes ready. I picked a cute black and white striped top and a comfy pair of jeans. I also picked out some black dolly shoes. With a nod of my head, I knew I had picked out the right outfit for my date.

The rest of my day passed by quickly and soon enough it was time to get ready for the date. I showered and shaved before moisturizing and then putting on the pre-decided clothing. I was just finishing off putting on my make up when my door bell rang.

I ran downstairs before opening the door, silently kicking myself about being “too eager”.

“Hi,” I said as I saw Kevin for the first time. He looked so yummy dressed in a leather jacket and jeans.

“Hey, these are for you,” he said and gave me a bunch of pink flowers. I loved them.

“One minute, I'll go put them in water,” I told him before making my way into the kitchen. I got out a vase and filled it with water before putting the flowers inside. I'd sort them out when I got home.

I got back to Kevin and locked the door. We walked down the path and into the street before we came to a stop by his car.

He opened my door and I got in, quickly doing my belt up. He got in the car and started the engine.

“You look beautiful,” he told me as he pulled into the street.

“Thank you. So do you,” I blurted out.

He laughed and said a quiet, “thank you.”

“So where are we going?” I asked after a few minutes.

“Do you like Italian?” he asked. I told him I did and then told me we were going to Zizi's.

“I love Zizi's. Their pizza and pasta is just amazing,” I told him.

“Good,” he said.

We soon pulled up at a car park that wasn't far from the restaurant at all. We walked in and quickly got seated. The meal was amazing. We got to know each other a bit better. We had been friends for a while, but this was different. We were learning things you would only share with a significant other.

In no time at all, we were leaving the restaurant and headed out hand-in-hand. We walked down the street and stopped on a paved hillside overlooking the beach. Kevin sat down and patted the space next to him and I followed suit. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him.

We just sat there looking out at the scenery around us.

I dropped my pen in my diary and looked up.

“That was the best date ever,” I sighed and closed my diary, turned off my light and headed off to sleep.

0 comments: