BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 5, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 67

Miss Beckie Louise
Monday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: Picture 1


Title:
Untitled


I need a walk. I thought to myself. So with that, I got my things together before leaving the house. The sun was out, just a few fluffy clouds in the sky remained. As I walked down the street, I began to think of where I was going and quickly decided on the park.

As I neared the park, I began to let my mind wonder. Soon enough, I got to the gates. My thoughts left me as I walked. It was really nice to just let things go.

Before long, I'd circled and was on my way home as I noticed a white dog laying on a nearby bench. It looked really funny and it made my thoughts seem really trivial.

When I got home, all I could think about is that cute little dog on the bench.

0 comments: