BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 67: Glitter Madness!

Miss Beckie Louise
Friday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: Picture1


Title:
Glitter Madness!

Today is my best friend's birthday party. We're going to hit the town, it's going to be so awesome. I'm spending the day doing normal boring things, while waiting in anticipation for the evening ahead.

Soon enough, the doorbell rings and I quickly answer it, revealing my best friend, decked in her jeans and low cut shoulder top. I usher her into the house and grab the little bag that is sitting on the side, awaiting her.

“Happy Birthday,” I tell her as I hand her the bag.

“Ah, babe, thank you, hun,” she says as she eagerly opens the bag and pulls out the photo frame with a picture of the two of us in there from a previous night out. We both loved the picture, so I knew it was the perfect gift for her.

She puts the picture back in the bag and we head off upstairs to get changed. We laugh and joke around as we do our make up and hair. It isn't too long before we finish and leave the house, heading towards the club.

When we get there, we wait in line for a little bit before showing our ID and paying the entrance fee. The loud music shocked us, like it always does, but as we get used to the music, we have a blast. We drink, dance and flirt like usual.

We stay there until closing time, and as we walked home, Katie pulls out a bottle of glitter and pours some on her hand.

“Get your camera out baby. I wanna try something,” she says and I do as she asks.

“Ready?” I nod. “NOW!”

I click to take the picture as she blows the glitter at me. I look back at the little screen and see the picture. It looks great.

“OMG, that is so cool!”

We get back to my house in the early hours of the morning. Before we go to sleep, I turn round to Katie and ask, “Did you have a good time tonight?”

“Yeah, I did. Thank you, Tiffany,” she replies slurring her words slightly and we both drift off to sleep.

0 comments: