BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 65

Miss Beckie Louise
Friday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: Picture 2


Title:
Untitled

“We're going to the beach!!!!” my parents screamed at me one morning. I shot out of bed at their screaming. They gave me a twenty minute time limit before we left, and I was told that we would have breakfast on the way.

So with that, I got changed and grabbed my kindle and iPod so I would have something to listen to on the way. We lived a few hours away from the beach and the drive always felt long. I had my bikini under my normal clothes and a spare change of underwear for getting into before coming home.

We clambered into the car and headed towards the beach. I read an ebook which was recommended by a friend — Ember by Carol Oates. It was really good, the feelings came across the page and by the end of the book I was screaming at the author to write a sequel.

The trip didn't last as long as I had grown accustomed to, and we were soon getting out of the car and running towards the beach.

I stopped in my tracks as I stared at the beach. It wasn't the beach we usually went to, this one was small and secluded one and just there. There was a huge rock right by the sea and I claimed it as my sitting spot for the day.

For our time at the beach, I sat and read the ebook, played in the sea and ate ice cream. When it was time for going home, I took a picture of the beach and my rock. It's hanging proudly on my bedroom wall and I look at it daily hoping for another great day at the beach soon.

0 comments: