BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Burntcore Week 46: Heeeello Vacation

Burntcore
Thursday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Burntcore's Choice: Picture 1


Title:
Heeeello Vacation

This vacation was all Kim’s idea. She said I needed to get away for awhile to someplace warm with lots of pleasant sights. After my break up with Chester, I had been just kinda wandering aimlessly. I should’ve known he was a douche-bag. I mean really, who names their kid Chester? The only Chester I wanted to know was Chester the Cheetah on my bag of Cheetos.

Anyway, I didn’t want to go but I gave in after she kept on nagging me. After that, Kim kept coming over with stacks of brochures to a variety of different places. I gave up trying to decide after about the twenteth flyer was waved in my face so I just gave Kim my credit card and told her to keep it reasonable.

So, that’s how I found myself here at this island resort where there were a LOT of pleasant sights, if by sights you meant lots of fine, tanned, athletic men who were more than willing to pamper and wait on you at any time.

Yes, I would call those pleasant sights indeed, even if it was completely superficial.

I saw a lot of older women on the beach with throngs of young men surrounding them which made me laugh at how ridiculous it looked, but was I much better? I may be younger, but I was a paying customer at this rather peculiar resort. I sighed and tried to enjoy all the eye candy and ignore the cougars.

This resort literally had every type of man, provided that they weren’t past their 30’s. If you liked blond, brown, lean, tall, short, meaty, tanned, pale... any combination could be found. It was better than flipping through an Abercrombie catalog. I’m sure with men that pretty that most of them were gay, or at the very least bi, but I didn’t care. They were eye candy through and through, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

When I got tired of all the pretty, I retired to my cabana to read or relax or do whatever I felt like. This vacation was just what I needed. During the middle of my week in Boytoy Fantasyland, the nickname I gave the resort, I was in my cabana halfway through a pitcher of margaritas and a good book. I was deep within the story of a buxom maiden being saved by a virile, strapping knight when I heard a knock on my door.

I looked up from my book, middle of heaving breasts and throbbing manhood, and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. Standing on the other side of my doorway was one of the handsomest men I had ever laid eyes, and that was saying a lot considering the scenery I had been enjoying at the resort.

And he was shirtless.

And tan.

Did I mention handsome?

“C-c-can I help you?” I stuttered, then promptly blushed over my inability to form a coherent sentence.

“I was passing by and I noticed you in here all by yourself. A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn’t be alone,” the man said, slowly stepping into my cabana. His voice was soft and velvety.

Oh, he’s smooth.

“What if I want to be alone?” I challenged, arching a brow as I laid my book in my lap and took a sip from my margarita.

“Why would you be here at this resort if you wanted to be alone?”

“Because it beats being at home?”

The man knelt down before me and idly stroked my bare feet. I fought the urge to giggle as his touches tickled me. I was surprised that I didn’t immediately pull away from his touch, but perhaps the margaritas were talking. It wouldn’t have been the first time that alcohol got me in trouble. He looked like the good kind of trouble. The really good kind.

“Do you really think that?” he asked, looking up at me. I was dumbstruck by his soulful blue eyes and how incredibly handsome he was. While I had seen many, many handsome men during the past several days at the resort, I knew his face was not one I had seen before.

“I haven’t seen you here before,” I said softy, as his hands moved up to my ankles. His touches felt good, but it was still a little strange to have someone I didn’t know touching me the way he was. It certainly wasn’t indecent, but the gentle caresses he was pampering me with were certainly not just merely friendly gestures. It felt wonderful but I was getting a little uncomfortable, even with the tequila in my system.

“I just got in. I’m in the next cabana.”

Wait, what? He didn’t work here?

“You are the only actual male guest here I think I’ve seen. All the other men I’ve seen here work here.”

The man laughed and sat back on his haunches, removing his hands from my legs and resting them on his thighs as he regarded me. I felt a twinge of disappointment at the loss of contact.

“Yes, I noticed that, too. My co-workers must be laughing their asses off right now.”

“Why is that?”

“They told me to come here and I pretty much booked it without looking at the resort’s website. I really needed a vacation, some time off, and apparently they thought it was a place like this... where I could relieve some tension.”

The man had the decency to blush as he finished speaking. He looked down at his hands before flushing even more and running his hands through his hair.

“So you decided to come into my cabana to do that?” I asked, a little affronted at his presumption that all he would have to do is waltz in and find a willing partner. Feeling uncomfortable in his proximity, I tucked my feet under me.

His eyes widened as he lifted his hands up in a placating gesture. “No, no, God no. I didn’t mean it that way,” he insisted, his voice flustered. He shook his head and looked down at the floor. “I am really sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.”

“Well, what exactly did you mean, then? You come in my room, immediately start touching me, and then say you are here to relieve some tension,” I stated, my temper starting to flare. This man may have been devastatingly handsome but he also seemed like an ass. “You didn’t even have the decency to introduce yourself,” I added, glaring at him.

The man scooted back, still kneeling. “I really am sorry. I’m not normally that forward. You were just so beautiful sitting there reading and I couldn’t help myself from coming in.”

While I was still upset, I couldn’t help the thrill of happiness that he thought I was beautiful.

“I only meant to try to talk to you, but when I got closer, I couldn’t help myself,” he continued. His face was still apologetic as he pleaded for me to believe him. “I don’t know why, I just had to touch you.”

I eyed the man dubiously. I’ve never met anyone I just “had” to touch, although I supposed if I was, he’d be the one I would. Perhaps if I had more margaritas, I would’ve been more willing.

“Have you been drinking?” I asked.

“Er, no, but I think I will need one just to erase how embarrassing this has been.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at him this time. He was still drop dead gorgeous but this somewhat awkward, unsure side was more endearing. He smiled hesitantly at me as my laughter helped break the tension. I still thought he was kind of odd—hot, but odd.

“My name is Ginger,” I said, introducing myself. He may be a little touchy-feely, but my curiosity over this man was piqued. It was a strange man indeed, or a gay one, who would come to a resort like this to relax. This resort was definitely not designed for the male guest.

“I’m Anthony.” He slowly stood up and looked down at me sheepishly. “Now that we are properly introduced, can we start over, and hopefully I don’t act like an ass?”

I stood up, my head spinning slightly from the margaritas, making me wobble as I tried to regain my balance. Anthony reached out and grabbed my elbow to help steady me.

“Easy there, killer. How many of those have you had today?” he asked, gesturing to the pitcher.

“Ah, a few,” I laughed. “I wasn’t planning on company so I decided to just enjoy myself.”

Anthony smiled, anl honest smile this time, and it lit up the room. My breath caught in my chest and stayed there as I looked up at him.

Oh my, he’s tall, too.

I’m in trouble.

“So, about that re-do,” he murmured, taking a step closer to me.

“Yeah, about that,” I whispered, my heartbeat accelerating as he inched closer. A different kind of tension filled the room and the only thing I could think of was to stick out my hand. It effectively broke the tension between us.

“Hi, I’m Ginger.”

Anthony smirked but took my hand in his and shook it gently. “I’m Anthony.”

Right when I thought he was going to release my hand, he pulled it up to his lips and kissed my fingers. I blushed furiously and tried not to swoon as the tension came back in full force.

“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?” Anthony asked softly as he released my hand.

The fingers of my other hand ghosted over the spot he kissed involuntarily. As soon as I noticed what I was doing, I dropped my hands to my sides. Anthony hadn’t missed the gesture and wore a lop-sided grin on his face.

“Sure, why not,” I agreed, trying to sound as casual as I could.

We made plans to meet up later that evening. There was a luau scheduled for that night, but we both wanted to avoid that like the plague. The hula dancers were going to be all men and based on the description in the resort calendar, the luau sounded like it would end up being like a male review.

Now, I didn’t mind stuff like that, but it wasn’t exactly constructive for a dinner date.

Was this a date?

Oh Lord, I’m in trouble.

I’m gonna kill Kim.

0 comments: