BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kimmydon Week 79: Shhh



Kimmydonn
Sunday




Picture 1


Picture 2


Kimmydonn's Choice: Both

Title:

Shhh


Peter looked like some sort of prince or king behind the wheel of his car. He looked ... distinguished. I couldn’t help but wonder how I looked in the passenger seat. Jackie O? Hardly. I had curly jet black hair, but that was about all I could claim to share with the fashionable first lady. I hoped I didn’t look like some wild child just in from the woods. I had styled my hair, but feeling the wind tear at it as we streaked past city lights, I knew my efforts were wasted.

“Something wrong, Beth?” Peter asked, taking his hand from the gear shift to squeeze mine. Then he let go to settle his hand on my upper thigh, just at the bottom of my skirt. Did he think I wouldn’t notice as his fingers ever so slowly moved upward?

I tapped the back of his hand sharply with my fingers and he pulled it back. It wasn’t the response I was hoping for, but when I looked at him next, his face was flushed and his lips parted. Somehow, and I still couldn’t quite put my finger on how, I’d managed to turn him on. More than I had by showing up in this skirt.

“Not until we get there.”

Jamie had assured me that this club would be perfect for us. It sounded similar to the one we’d gone to before I ended up climbing Peter’s tree, and a little later, in Peter’s house. As we got closer, we found out just how popular it was. We parked almost a block away and hurried to the line outside where Jamie and Mary were waiting.

“You made it,” Jamie sang, hugging me. Her blond hair danced as she did.

“Of course.”

“And you brought Peter,” Mary pointed out. Then she stood on tiptoe to look around and past Peter.

“What?”

“Just checking Gary isn’t behind you.”

I snorted. Gary worked in the same office as Peter, Mary and me. He and Peter were almost always seen in tandem, and Gary’s jovial antics were most often aimed at me or Mary.

“No, just Peter,” I assured them.

We huddled together for another ten minutes before paying our door fee and finally getting inside. The place was everything Jamie had promised and I was on the floor with my friends like nothing had changed in the last month. Peter held a booth for us while we shook what we had and a little more. As the crowd around us thickened, I pushed my way out and returned to the booth. Peter welcomed me with a kiss.

“Do you have any idea how hot you looked out there?”

I shook my head. “I know how hot I am though.” I wafted my shirt a few times to get a breeze. “I’m going to hit the ladies.’”

“I’ll follow you.” He stood just as Jamie and Mary, both laughing and nearly falling over one another, took our seats. They also grabbed at the drinks Peter had ordered for us.

“We’ll be right back,” I promised.

“Take your time,” Jamie said. “Find a nice double wide stall.”

Mary laughed louder and put her head right onto Jamie’s shoulder.

I just shook my head and followed the lead Peter’s hand on my back created. We had to stop and start several times as the crowd milled around the club. Each time Peter was pressed into my back, my pulse picked up, racing. We also passed other couples and their public displays of affection. Some were going a little overboard in my opinion, but as Peter pressed against me once more, I thought maybe it wasn’t far enough.

I didn’t waste time when we broke from the crowd. I grabbed Peter by his shirt and turned him into the wall between the mens and ladies rooms. I practically climbed the wall to get closer to him, over him, rubbing myself on him. His blond curls were in my hands and I tugged hard, pulling his face to mine.

His lips were at least as eager, and he held my ass, fingers kneading as they kept me from falling back to the ground.

“God, Beth,” he murmured. “I want you.”

Something in his words or tone, or maybe a sound from the club around us, something made me hesitate. What was I doing? I’d only had a couple of drinks, so I couldn’t blame the alcohol, but I wasn’t behaving normally. If I had him against a tree outside, somewhere with less people, I could understand doing this, but I was in a dingy club surrounded by people. Someone could have their phone out filming us this very minute.

Peter’s grip on me didn’t lessen when I broke the kiss and pushed away slightly, so I tried slapping the wall beside his head. The smack seemed to get his attention and he set me down.

“You don’t really want this to end up on the intra-office mail, do you?”

“No.”

I was still so hot. “Come,” I ordered, opening the door to the ladies’ room. A few of the women inside giggled, but didn’t say more. I leaned my back up on the wall and braced on leg on Peter’s thigh. “Here.” I pushed down on his shoulder with one hand and lifted my skirt with the other. The room cleared quickly after that. I was just as happy.

Peter knelt, lifting my leg to his shoulder.

“Good boy,” I murmured, happy he’d taken the suggestion so quickly and easily. He shuddered and groaned slightly before disappearing from view.

My barely there panties were pushed aside and I leaned on the wall as Peter’s tongue flicked and dashed, turning my momentary heat flash into an inferno.

“Fuck,” I cursed quietly. “Right there. Don’t stop.” My hands made their way into his hair again, holding him to me. My head began to thump on the wall in time with his tongue, until I had to push him away, make him stop. “Oh, God,” I murmured, still holding onto him for balance. He stood slowly, stretching his legs and keeping an arm around me. Then his lips crashed to mine and I could taste myself on them. My first reaction was to gag, but, his tongue felt as wonderful in my mouth as below, so the repulsion didn’t last long. I felt like a glob of jelly, held up only by him and likely to slip through his fingers.

The pink haze over everything cleared slowly and I saw a few ladies in the room staring at us. What had I just done? That wasn’t like me.

Pushing from him and the wall I hurried out, headed for our table. Peter snagged my arm. “I really do need the toilet.”

I just nodded and pulled from his grip. I needed to talk to someone and my best friends were sitting at a table only a few yards away.

I stopped dead two feet from the table. Mary was kissing Jamie. And not just an experimental, ‘Hi, I’m drunk and wonder what this would be like.’ They were making out. I started to turn to head back to the washroom, not sure what I should do, when Mary saw me. Jamie tossed her hair out of the way and Mary put a finger to her lips.

I didn’t get any more time to react because Peter was behind me again.

I supposed we all had secrets of some sort. I didn’t know Jamie was bisexual, or Mary. They didn’t know Peter was submissive. In the long run, it didn’t matter. I sat on Peter’s lap while the my friends made out on the dance floor.

And in morning, no one would say a thing.

0 comments: