BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kimmydonn Week 55: Rescuer

Kimmydon
Wednesday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Kimmydon's Choice: Picture 2


Title:
Rescuer

The princess stood on her throne, still screeching. The insects infesting her castle were not large, but they weren’t tiny either. She could hear every one of their six legs against the polished stone floor. She could see the light reflected on their shiny black backs.

“Help me!” she yelled again, wanting to complete her spell, but unwilling to step off the chair to approach her herbs.

“Someone call for me? I thought you’d taken to screaming my name instead of just screaming.” Her knight was as cocky as ever. In fact, if it were possible, he was more arrogant since he’d gotten closer to her.

“Clear me a path,” she ordered, pointing.

“Better idea,” he told her, turning away from her. “Climb on. I’ll hold you, you can use your hands.”

She huffed, but didn’t argue, wrapping her legs around his waist.


My pen was knocked from my hand as I was tackled to the grass. I squirmed, feeling the insects I’d been writing about, the real ants and other bugs, crawling over me.

“Let me up! Get off!” I yelled at Dan, beating his shoulders.

He pulled back immediately. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

He trailed off with a look of genuine concern, something that looked VERY odd. He thought I was upset about the tackle itself. That I was thinking about that night.

“No!” I yelled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. “It’s not that... It’s...” I shivered again, hating admitting this fear of mine. “It’s the bugs.”

His brow creased as he stroked my back. “Bugs?”

I sighed loudly, feeling tears in my eyes - embarrassment and anger rolled together. “Yes. I really hate bugs, especially on me. “ I shuddered and felt my stomach turn.

He chuckled and pulled me into his lap. “There, now they won’t get you.”

I let out a quick laugh of my own, knowing it was a ridiculous fear. These ants didn’t even bite.

“Is it all bugs? Do you need me to fight off the butterflies, too?” he teased, brushing my back and bare arms.

“No.” I drug the word out with scorn. “I don’t like butterflies either.” I stuck out my tongue for a moment in distaste. That only made Dan laugh again, putting his mouth to mine.

Startled, I squeaked once, but relaxed quickly, letting his tongue brush mine and opening my mouth to invite more.

He obliged, lying himself back on the grass, and pulling me atop him. My legs fell outside his and we both groaned as I pressed hard against his hips.

“Jenn, I don’t want to lose you,” he murmured into the skin beneath my ear, lips pecking their way down to my neck.

I groaned again, feeling him growing beneath me. “You aren’t going to lose me. I’m not running anymore.” I gasped in response to him grabbing my hips and pulling me over him. His track pants and my shorts did little to separate us.

“Good. I’m not giving you up, now that I have you.” His mouth was in the crook of my neck now, kissing toward my shoulder and the edge of my shirt. His fingers were brushing up my back beneath the rosy cotton.

“Thank God.” I tightened my thighs around his hips and started pulling up on his shirt.

A bicycle bell brought me out of my lust-filled haze.

“We shouldn’t be doing this here,” I reminded him. It was a public place, and there were kids all over the park.

“Right,” he said sadly. “I can behave,” he promised. “I think.”

I laughed. “I’d like to see that.”

“You would?” he asked, raising his eyebrows.

“See you behave!” I said quickly, nearly shouting.

His grin was impish and I knew he was still thinking of something else. “I really like the idea of undressing you outside,” he told me, fingers sliding up under my shirt, bunching it on my arms. “Feeling the breeze on your skin, kissing where the sun touches.” He did that now, my forehead and cheek. “But somewhere less public,” he agreed.

“And definitely during the day.” My mind had drifted to the awful place it sometimes went. I had been undressed in an alley, on the street. It had been nightmarish.

He cringed in realization. “Yes, on soft green grass or a sandy beach,” he promised. “I can’t afford to take you anywhere, but maybe the lake?” he offered.

I smiled back, happy with his effort. “The lake sounds great. Tomorrow?” I asked, eager now.

He laughed and hugged me. “Can’t wait another week?” he teased. “I don’t know that I want to either. Tomorrow sounds good. Afternoon? We have a show tonight.”

I nodded my agreement. “In town, right? I’ll be there,” I promised.

“Can’t resist watching me work?”

“Something like that.” I leaned into him again, tracing his jaw with my nose. What I couldn’t resist was his voice, and the words of the songs were usually so evocative. Better in private, but I’d take all I could get. “Think you’ll save enough voice to serenade me?”

He chuckled. “We’ll see. Of course, tomorrow, I’d like to make you sing.”

I shivered at the implication. “God, tomorrow can’t come fast enough.” I squirmed in his lap, feeling less decent every moment.

“I agree,” he whispered into my ear before licking it and sending yet another wave of tingling down my spine.

“I’m going to develop a tic if you keep that up,” I warned him.

He laughed loudly and rose, helping me to my feet. “I’ll take it easy for the rest of the day then.” He bent to kiss me before retrieving my pen. “So, what are the princess and her knight up to now? He still fighting for her?” His smirk said he knew the answer. I turned over my notebook and he started reading. “Heh, riding him is she? Think he’s a good ride?” he asked, eyebrow cocked.

I smacked his arm. “Yes, he makes an excellent steed.”

He laughed and picked me up, hefting me over his shoulder. “I’m not sure I can wait until tomorrow. There’s gotta be some bushes around here.”

I kicked and he smacked my bottom, making me squeak. He set me down under a tree then pulled off his shirt, letting me see those wings on his back again.

“Are you going to save me?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“Take me to heaven with you.”

“Oh,” he answered softly, putting his forehead to mine. “Yes. I’m always going to be here for you, Jenn. I’ll never let anything happen to you.”

I groaned slightly. “Could you not remind me of that when I’m finally feeling good?” I pushed him and leaned back on the tree, jumping up again as I noticed the ants crawling over the trunk.

“Sorry,” he whispered, his face nearing mine again, pecking my lips. “Let me make it better?” he asked, wrapping arms around me.

I gripped his biceps, throwing myself into the kiss. It was agony knowing how close we were, how many hours we were going to wait. “You had better not stand me up tomorrow,” I warned. “I might die of frustration.”

“We can’t have that. If I’m going to save you, I had best be able to save you from that.” His hand slid up my shirt, fingers grazing my ribs and making me inhale sharply. I leaned back on the tree, dizzy, oblivious to the ants now.

“Let me take the edge off.” He opened my shorts and lifted one of my legs to his hip. His hands drifted, one into my panties, the other over my back, my breast, my belly, never firm, always brushing. His lips moved over my collar bone, my neck, my ear. His hand teased me, already hot and greedy, nudging my engorged skin. I almost screamed when his finger entered me, giving me just what I needed. He pulled it out only to add a second. I gritted my teeth, my insides clenching.

“That’s amazing, Dan. Don’t stop.”

His lips, still on my ear, tickled as he moved them, whispering. “Who said anything about stopping? Tip up a little more,” he told me, lifting me in both hands, my skin rasping on the rough bark of the tree.

The fire on my back was nothing to the rushing heat he was creating in my pants, making me gasp louder. “Oh God,” I murmured, clutching him more tightly. “Oh God.”

“Use those words for me, Jenn. Tell me what I’m doing to you. Tell me where to touch you.” His thumb brushed my folds as his fingers moved and I banged my head against the tree trunk again, hair snagging.

“Right there. You’re hitting my... God.”

“I am? Right here?” He curled his fingers again and I knew he was playing me. Not like a game, like an instrument - like his guitar, making the hum inside me grow and reverberate.

“How are you doing that?” I asked, the last grunted as my jaw snapped shut a groan coming with my peak. My head tucked to his shoulder as I clung to him, shaking.

“Fighting it?” he asked as I shuddered. “I’ll fight for you.” He stroked me further and the pleasure renewed, intense.

“Holy... God... Fuck...” I hated the word, but nothing else seemed suitable for what was going on inside me. That was exactly what he was doing. “Coming.”

“Good,” he purred in my ear, holding me from the rough bark as I continued to convulse. “Lean on me.”

He set me down, sitting beside me against the trunk. Were there ants? I didn’t see any ants. I didn’t see much through the haze of my half-closed eyes. His arm wrapped my shoulders and pulled me into his side. “Think you’ll make it to tomorrow? I’d hate to lose you to frustration.”

“Oh my God. What are you going to do to me tomorrow?” My eyes flew open, wide with speculation.

He waggled his eyebrows. “You’ll see.”

“Save me,” I murmured.

“That’s the plan.”

0 comments: