BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

Miss Beckie Louise Week 72: The Day In The Garden

Miss Beckie Louise
Monday



Picture 1

Picture 2


Miss Beckie Louise's Choice: 1


Title:
The Day In The Garden


The sun was finally out. If only it came out a bit more often. I couldn't wait to try out the new hammock that my Dad had put out last weekend. It was already 9 am and I hated lying around in bed. It made me feel lazy, but if I was doing nothing anywhere else, it seemed okay.

So I got changed and put on my favourite summer outfit, a red and white patterned dress, before making myself some breakfast and getting a mug of coffee. Terrific way to start the day.

Soon, I got out the house and into the garden. I sighed and smiled at the cloudless sky. Perfect.

I got settled on the hammock before pulling out my favourite book out, Cargon: Honour and Privilege by Kimberly Gould. It was amazing. I just love the world that Eve lives in and makes me think about how I want to be Eve and play the game and get the new start in life that she gets.

Time passes by quickly and before I knew it, my parents had joined me outside and were talking amongst themselves.

After I finished my book, I got out my next favourite, Shades of Atlantis by Carol Oates. Again, just an amazing book and I couldn't wait for the next one to come out. It was a rumour around the Shades fandom.

The day passed by and I couldn't have been happier.

The perfect weather, with the perfect clothing, and the perfect reading material.

I just love perfect days.

A/N: Now then, the books in this prompt are actually real! With Cargon being our own Kimmydonn's book and Shades of Atlantis by a fellow twific writer, Alitriona. She also has another book called Ember out. All three books are available for Kindle and paperback depending where you are!

0 comments: